US - Architect - Cloud Security
Our client is seeking a highly qualified, security architect for there rapidly growing cloud offering.
- Technically first class
- Possess significant breadth across other disciplines
- 7-10+ years of increasing responsibility Architecting, positioning and deliverin
Job Description: Overview
We are seeking a Security Architect to collaborate across all areas to identify, deliver, and document the required artifacts greenfield and or migration of applications and data to the cloud, including strategy, technical roadmaps, position statements, concepts, and logical specifications. The Security Architect will be hands-on, directly interacting with the engineering and application development teams and leadership to drive alignment on security requirements, influence decision makers, build relationships, and communicate strategy and architecture to the broader internal community.
- Provide a detailed understanding of On-Prem, Endpoint security Network security, cloud infrastructure services and cloud security .
- Possess significant breadth across other disciplines (e.g., enterprise security architecture, compute services, storage, large-scale networking, virtualization, data center, integration architecture (API), IAM,systems resiliency, service support, application development lifecycle management (DevOps), and service delivery).
- Lead through influence, communicate effectively through clarity of thought and demonstrated understanding of business and technical requirements.
- Be a strong technologist with pragmatic view and creative mind, and a natural collaborator with line of business security architects, engineers, developers, application owners, service providers, and senior management.
- 7-10+ years of increasing responsibility Architecting, positioning and delivering internet facing applications.
- Proven experience securing software, platforms and/or infrastructures.
- Hands-on experience as an engineer or architect with public cloud technologies to include Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure and/or Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience with the assessment, implementation, management and documentation of a broad set of information security technologies and processes (e.g., app security, data protection, access management, network security…) and within a cloud environment.
- Thorough knowledge of deploying native controls and augment with third party controls.
- Build architecture documents and artefacts and independently lead engagements.
- Building POC, implementing controls, capturing and deploying requirements.
- Experience designing security solutions, including creating artifacts, models, and strategy presentations.
- Experience with microservices architecture , API and containers.
- Hands on Experience working with cloud security management / governance tools, Firewalls, NGFW Cloud Access Security Brokers (CASB), cloud services and 3rd party hosted services, and server virtualization products and technologies like Cisco, Fortinet, Barracuda, Palo Alto etc preferable.
- Solid understanding of the end-to-end information technology (IT) process, including architecture, design & engineering, implementation, and operations.
- Experience performing security design reviews to asses security implications for introduction of new or differing technologies within the environment.
- Understanding of Encryption ,VPN, IDAM, Endpoint security and other security concepts.
- Ability to provide direction and guidance on architectural use cases and requirements
- IT security (e.g., CISSP, CISM…) and/or Cloud Security-related certifications (e.g., AWS- architect, Google, Azure, etc. (current)
- Excellent command of Cybersecurity organization practices, operations risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements, engineering threats and vulnerabilities, including incident response methodologies
- Ability to prepare design documents, Visio Diagrams and PowerPoint presentations or clients.
- Ability to research on topics related to threats, products, technologies in different verticals and adapt to changing demands to provide solutions.
- Experience with shared services and managed services.
Diversity and Inclusion
At Disruptive Executive Hiring Limited, we understand the importance of diversity and actively promote inclusion by ensuring we work across all minority groups to ensure equal opportunities for all of our candidates. Additionally, we carefully screen the diversity and inclusion policies of all potential clients to ensure our principles, ethics and values in relation to this important subject are closely aligned.